[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Nov 6 15:15:21 EDT 2010

Bill,

The purpose of posting the patch in Gerrit was to allow others to see
the use of the MIDAS macro by having access to the source code.

On retrospective, I should have posted it as a branch in Github,
as opposed to a Gerrit patch, which have generated the impression
that this is an imposition.

Here is the correction:
https://github.com/luisibanez/ITK/tree/MIDAS-Testing-Data

and I just abandoned the Gerrit patch: