[Insight-developers] Just when I thought I understood gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 16:06:18 EST 2010

Bill,

I will check it is there, and possibly bold it out to make it stand
out. Glad you got it sorted. On a related note, do you and others have
feelings about the name of the one step merge command?
stage-push-merge, gerrit-merge etc? I would like to decide and then
update the docs in order to avoid any confusion.

I think gerrit-merge may be the most logical, and what it would
ultimately become...

Marcus