[Insight-developers] Just when I thought I understood gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 16:44:34 EST 2010

Ultimately, the stage should be replaced by equivalent features in
Gerrit. For this reason gerrit-merge is quite appropriate, especially
as most developers should be staging and merging changes approved in
Gerrit. If a majority prefer something with stage, I think it should
be stage-push-merge to avoid any confusion over what it does and what
previous aliases were doing.

Marcus