[Insight-developers] Failing Tests after Checkins

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 15 10:30:12 EST 2010

Kent,

I think this failing test may be the result of your removal of typeid:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkMathematicalMorphologyImageFilterTest&date=2010-11-15

This is when things started:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=772432

It appears some of the morphology tests randomly fail, perhaps there is an un-initialzied variable or something?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine