[Insight-developers] itkMathematicalMorphologyImageFilterTest failure

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:00:47 EST 2010

I'll defer to Gaëtan for debugging this business but I took a quick look.

1. The test only fails under valgrind.  This is absurd and a little
disturbing; as the exception thrown looks like a valid complaint.

2. The uninitialized read happens in SetKernel(), which is called from
MovingHistogramImageFilterBase.