[Insight-developers] some comments about ImageBoundaryFacesCalculator changes

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Nov 17 11:48:42 EST 2010

Bill,

I discovered this myself a couple weeks ago (posted on this list). As it is causing issues with my threading of a method in the AnisotropicDiffusion filters.

I would consider this behavior a bug myself. But there is a note in the txx file about this behavior, but there is no doxygen documentation. My assumption was that faces where not intersecting.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine