[Insight-developers] some comments about ImageBoundaryFacesCalculator changes

wanlin wanlinzhu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:34:15 EST 2010

.Hi, all
         If the original behavior was consider to be a bug. Then i am going
to remove the DuplicateOverlap option. To make all tests passed,  we need
1.Replace two base line images:
Testing/Data/Baseline/Segmentation/GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorCallosumTest.png
Testing/Data/Baseline/Segmentation/WatershedSegmentation1Test1.png
with  results using the new behavior.
2. Remove duplication in itkScalarImageToCooccurrenceListSampleFilterTest

wanlin