[Insight-developers] Failing Tests after Checkins

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Nov 19 09:21:23 EST 2010

I'm not sure what was wrong.
I've tracked the problem down to KernelImageFilter, noticed a change
to remove the typeid() call, remembered that I've already proposed a
patch some time ago to remove the reinterpret_cast, applied that
patch, rerun the failing tests with valgrind and all the tests without
valgrind: it seems to work :-)

The proposed change is there:

   http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,408

Gaëtan