[Insight-developers] JPEG 2000 Fixes

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 30 16:49:53 EST 2010

Hello all,

It appears that my recent attempts to fix some jpeg 2000 leaks and other issues:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,460

Is causing some other failures:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=74126209&build=790591

This appears to be failing when writing DICOM with compression on. It's surprising that it would be the only test to fail it this functionality broke.

I am going to let the night build go off, and if this failure is prevalent I will remove the frees I added. But this variable is leaking and there is another that is as well:

I don't feel like becoming and expert in the JPEG2000 library, so I am not going to follow this further. However, I think we need some to be become one, so that this library can be brought up to the standards of ITK.

Who is volunteering?

Brad