[Insight-developers] Utilities/hooks.sh

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:21:29 EDT 2010

My trouble yesterday was with my linux build.

Today, I downloaded the new patch onto my Windows laptop. Here I run
mingw and git bash.

I got the same errors I got on my linux system yesterday.

As on my linux system, I had set this up quite a while ago from the
itk git instructions (maybe they have changed?);