[Insight-developers] Utilities/hooks.sh

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:30:09 EDT 2010

Gaetan,

Brad Davis and I had a long conversation several weeks ago, and it was my
understanding that he was putting together a proposal for making git easier
for the ITK development community.  The "./dev/sh" proposal below was one of
the topics that we discussed, so perhaps Brad Davis has a good starting
point for this discussion.

Hans