[Insight-developers] MingW test

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Oct 8 12:59:38 EDT 2010

Bill,

Would you mind checking out patch set number 2 and verifying that it now
compiles under the MingW compiler?

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,98

=========
If it does, would you please change your review to a positive status?

I need this because the redundancy of the headers (and the circular
dependancy between itkMacro and itkExcepion) were making it difficult to
follow the dependacy trees.  I¹ve been dabbling with speeding up
compilations by using pre-compiled headers under gcc compilers.  In my
initial testing, it looks like it might be able to help when compiling with
wrapping for multiple languages, but I want to have this patch in place
before I continue.

Thanks,
Hans

--