[Insight-developers] Bug in ITK ImageCompareCommand

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 16:50:17 EDT 2010

Stephen,

If you wait a day or two, Matt McCormick's development setup script
will get you going with gerrit. All you will need is a gerrit account.
This wiki page tells you what to do:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Primer

It is a great tool! And that compliment comes from an old fart like me...

Bill