[Insight-developers] ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING in ITKv4

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 11 08:50:13 EDT 2010

Will the CMake variable ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING
still be needed in ITKv4?

# ITK turn on the use of Template Meta Programming techniques for unrolling
loops of array-like operations
option(ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING "Turn on the use of
Template Meta-Programming techniques for unrolling for-loops at compile
time." ON)
mark_as_advanced(ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING)

I would prefer if this conditional build setting could be removed.  It is
the cause of several failing dashboards at the moment.  I made changes that
passed with under several build environments, but I neglected to test with
ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING=OFF

Regards,
Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.