[Insight-developers] The VTK Wiki Examples

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:27:27 EDT 2010

2010/10/13 Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>

> It looks very nice.
> Would it be difficult to setup the same thing for ITK?
> How hard is it to maintain the dashboard clean?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gaëtan

Luis actually tried to start something very similar a while ago - the
"InsightClopedia" (a pun on encyclopedia):
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/InsightClopedia

For consistency across projects, we may consider renaming it to simply
ITK/Examples (unfortunately the name is less clever). My bet is that almost
all serious ITK users have produced such a database of examples for
themselves. If we can just get them to dump the examples onto the Wiki, we'd
have a pretty big database/resource in no time.

David