[Insight-developers] Gerrit Issues

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Oct 13 10:15:06 EDT 2010

As Brad said, when you rebased you changed the commit hashes, and without the
Change-Id lines in the final line of the commit message Gerrit has no way of
resolving your rebased commits to those in its database. The rebase is not
necessary, but if you have the Change-Id lines in there then Gerrit will still
be able to recognize the commits.

If the Change-Id lines were not there, then you can manually run git commit --
amend and add the Change-Id lines (copying them from the web interface - be
careful to copy the full line to the final line of the commit message).

Marcus