[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Looking for more.

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Oct 13 10:50:37 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

You can add me to the list. I already have a gerrit account.

Having the names of potential reviewers available is good, but would
also be useful to know who is qualified to review a particular change.
Perhaps there should be a wiki page with a list of reviewers and their
areas of expertise within the toolkit? It would be even nicer if
gerrit had some sort of developer profile page where this information
could be stored.

Thanks,
Cory

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

> As we discussed yesterday at the tcon,
> we are looking forward to extend the list
> of code reviewers in Gerrit.
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#admin,group,5\
>

> The current list is:
>
> Alex. Gouaillard
> Arnaud Gelas
> Bill Lorensen
> Brad King
> Bradley Lowekamp
> Daniel Blezek
> Gabe Hart
> Hans J. Johnson
> Jim Miller
> Luis Ibanez
> Marcus D. Hanwell
> Mathieu Malaterre
>

> We should have about 20 developers in the review group
> (in order to prevent it from becoming a bottleneck).
>

> Please suggest developers from your teams,
> and ask them first to create their Gerrit accounts.
>

>       Thanks
>

>             Luis

Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)
Department of Computer Science
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen