[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Still Looking for more.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 13 17:27:58 EDT 2010

Thanks to all of you who volunteered to help
with the review process.

The current list of reviewers has been posted
in the Wiki at:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers

The section of reviewer's "expertise / interest"
is currently empty. It is probably better if every
reviewer put some entries under her/his name:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers#Expertise_.2F_Interests

--

We are still in need of 5 to 10 more reviewers.

This is critical to ensure that the incoming code
gets to be checked by many eyes, and that we
all engage in the process of eliminating potential
incoming bugs.

This is direct application of Rule #2 of Open Source:

  "Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow"

Please let us know if you want to participate,