[Insight-developers] Gerrit Issues

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Oct 13 21:33:13 EDT 2010

It has been a crazy day...I will look into manually marking the commit as
merged. If it is not possible it could be abandoned, with a comment that
this commit was merged but the change-id was not used in this case. Now the
commit has been merged I cannot edit the commit (and probably don't even
have push access to ITK).

Let me take a look at this tomorrow. In future, you can run 'git commit
--amend' and copy the change-id from the web interface if you have to
rebase. Ideally rebasing is avoided *and* the Gerrit hook inserts the
change-id line automatically.

Marcus