[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Still Looking for more.

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Oct 14 01:16:05 EDT 2010

Dan and Luis,

I thought it would be nice to reorganize the wiki page to list the
areas of expertise as headings and the developers with a particular
expertise under the appropriate heading. That way, if I submitted a
change related to image registration to gerrit, I could click on the
link for image registration in the table of contents at the top of the
wiki page and jump down to the list of qualified reviewers.

Feel free to revert this change if you prefer the other organization.

Cory

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Dan Mueller <dan.muel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> I found the wiki page a little hard to read, so I refactored using a
> table. Hope that is ok...
>
> Cheers, Dan
>
> On 13 October 2010 23:27, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to all of you who volunteered to help
>> with the review process.
>>
>> The current list of reviewers has been posted
>> in the Wiki at:
>>
>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers
>>
>> The section of reviewer's "expertise / interest"
>> is currently empty. It is probably better if every
>> reviewer put some entries under her/his name:
>>
>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers#Expertise_.2F_Interests
>>

>> --
>>
>> We are still in need of 5 to 10 more reviewers.
>>
>> This is critical to ensure that the incoming code
>> gets to be checked by many eyes, and that we
>> all engage in the process of eliminating potential
>> incoming bugs.
>>

>> This is direct application of Rule #2 of Open Source:
>>
>>   "Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow"
>>

>> Please let us know if you want to participate,
>>

>>       Thanks
>>

>>             Luis

Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)
Department of Computer Science
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen