[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Still Looking for more.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 09:48:24 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

Thanks for creating the table, That's great !

Unfortunately, there was an editing conflict, and the
table was overridden by subsequent changes, so
I'll give it a shot at restoring it, and making the union
with the changes that Cory added (for organizing
reviewers by areas of expertise and interest, which
is also a very useful change).

I hoping to get this done by noon (Eastern time).