[Insight-developers] Preventing In-Source Builds

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 16 13:54:10 EDT 2010

Bill,

In the modified version that I just emailed to Kent
and the list, there are more specific instructions
on how to remove the offending files, by using
"git clean -d -f "

I'm a bit concerned that we just give up on an entire
feature (in-source building) based on the case that
some users may misuse it.

...but...
anyways, at this point we have bigger
problems in our plates.