[Insight-developers] ITK wrapping status

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 16 19:38:40 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Michal Suchanek <hramrach at centrum.cz>wrote:

> >> Still the ithHistogram is not found as it was not previously.
> >
> > That's a bit odd.
> > Are you using the last git version of ITK and the last svn version of
> > wrapitk?
> >
> > Gaëtan
> >>
> >> libinsighttoolkit4-dev:
> >> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/Statistics/itkHistogram.h
> >
> > this file doesn't exist anymore in ITK 4.
> >
> > [glehmann at gbook ITK]$ find Code/ -name itkHistogram.h
> > Code//Numerics/Statistics/itkHistogram.h
> > [glehmann at gbook ITK]$
> >

> I had a checkout of ITK c3e6b89 from 20101015.
>
> Now I updated to caa57b0 but the file persists.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michal

Michal,

The hash that you need is this one:

commit c6d83112bd10bff2a465244aa2999b2a8bb3586b
Author: Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
Date:   Sun Aug 1 21:12:58 2010 -0500

    Migrated USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS to the default

    Removed the old ITK statistics framework, and replaced it
    with the new USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS framework as the default.
    Migrating applications will benefit from reviewing:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide