[Insight-developers] ITK wrapping status

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Tue Oct 19 07:48:17 EDT 2010

2010/10/18 Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>:

> Le 18 oct. 10 à 19:49, Luis Ibanez a écrit :
>
>> Hi Gaetan,
>>
>> Could you please confirm ?
>>

> Hi Luis,
>
> According to the build results on the dashboard, there are some new problems
> related the last QE changes, but nothing about itkHistogram being not found.
>
> Gaëtan

Looking at the error the itkHistogram.h is included from
itkStatisticsLabelObject.h as "itkHistogram.h" but the header is
inside Statistics/ directory.

Adding -I/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/Statistics
to  Libraries/VXLNumerics/gcc_xml.inc in the build directory fixes the
issue with gccxml but later c++ does not find the header either.

It is beyond my imagination how the header is found on your test build
machines but it looks like the test environment is not clean and the
results aren't very representative.

The file that is responsible for setting up the directories is
/usr/lib/InsightToolkit/ITKConfig.cmake but it is generated during ITK
build and I have no idea from what.

Thanks

Michal