[Insight-developers] itkVTKPolyDataReader.h reads ascii only --- why?

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:57:28 EDT 2010

Hi Alexandre, Wanlin , dev-list

Would it be possible to add a reference image space to the vtk reader?
 That is, because vtk files dont have physical space associated with
them, we could have an optional input to the filter that would
reorient the mesh using the space of the image from which the mesh was
originally derived.  I guess this should probably be a separate
unoriented to oriented mesh filter ... have you already resolved this
issue?

Brian