[Insight-developers] Parallel builds with CMake?

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Wed Oct 20 17:52:29 EDT 2010

On 20 October 2010 22:58, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> As Dave pointed out, we build ITK Nightly with
> parallel builds with several versions of gcc.

And ITK 3 wrapping is broken when compiled gcc 4.4 (which is
supposedly shown in some of the tests) and as of 3.18 it does not
build in parallel while it is buildable sequentially.

ITK 4 is broken as in broken for any kind of build because it builds
and installs fine but WrapITK is not buildable against the installed
libraries either in parallel or sequentially. When built in parallel
it finds a different error and much earlier than when built
sequentially but that's because there are multiple errors to find.

Thanks

Michal