[Insight-developers] itkVTKPolyDataReader.h reads ascii only --- why?

wanlin wanlinzhu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:11:53 EDT 2010

Yes, they are here because itkConvertPixelBuffer could not handle
outputPixelType with Array or VariableLengthVector type.
Therefore i add the two specialized template classes to process when mesh
pixel type with Array or VariableLengthVector type.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Alexandre GOUAILLARD <agouaillard at gmail.com