[Insight-developers] Fwd: Rogue clang ITK dashboards

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 26 11:44:17 EDT 2010

This is info from Sean McBride, one of the maintainers of the Rogue Research
dashboard machines.

His claim is that clang currently works for their stuff, CMake, VXL, GDCM,
and VTK. (This is the same clang (from their svn trunk) that is having 272
build errors on the ITK dashboard submission.)

However, when setting up dashboards for all those projects, errors were
found in the project code *and* in clang.

I think we should pay attention to this, and push bugs through to the clang
compiler guys if we want it to work well with ITK.

Many of the errors that occur may have already been fixed in the trunk of
VNL.... See Sean's reply directly below for more details.

- David Cole