[Insight-developers] Gerrit: Which license patch should I fetch

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Oct 26 13:16:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Luis,
>
> Which License patch should I fetch to get them all?

If you choose any of them, you can then click on Dependencies, this
will show "Depends On" and "Needed By". You want to click on Needed By
hyperlinks until you find the one that has an empty Needed By - that
is the tip of the topic branch. I would recommend using the Download
"Checkout" and "SSH" lines to copy/paste and you will get the entire
topic. Other transports would also work.

Marcus