[Insight-developers] KWStyle not run when adding a file in git?

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 01:08:07 EDT 2010

gaetan,

things were pushed in the repository before the hook was in place.
As a result, there are a lot of stuff in the repository right now that
will fail if you fetch them then try to push them back, even with
minimal modifications. Thi sis exactly what you are experiencing now.

this is to be expected.

alex.