[Insight-developers] Gerrit Wish list

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 15:53:47 EDT 2010

I think this type of functionality belongs in git web based viewer code
(that recognizes gerritt change ids, and can be configured to point to a
gerrit instance) rather than in the commit objects themselves.

That's a whole additional tool now (several, actually), to consider
contributing changes to.