[Insight-developers] FaceCalculate produces overlapping corners?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 27 16:30:52 EDT 2010

Hello all,

It appears that the regions produced by the FaceCalculator are overlapping in the corners. I am wondering if it's a expected behavior, a know bug, or what but I am looking at:

ScalarAnisotropicDiffusionFunction< TImage >
::CalculateAverageGradientMagnitudeSquared(TImage *ip)

when the image is 2D, I am getting at the end of the function that:

 ip->GetRequestedRegion().GetNumberOfPixels() == count - 4

I have not gone and fully confirmed this yet. I was hopping some one would know something on this issue.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for