[Insight-developers] dash14.kitware mingw build

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:30:46 EDT 2010

I actually do not have a lot of time to do it to be honest, so I'm
going to try to give you access to the machine.

It's a debian server with a few build hosts on it in virtualboxes, but
it is underused now. There is a windows XP Pro 64 and a windows 7 64
VBoxes with MSVC 10 (with 64bits support) on it, if you feel motivated
enough, feel free to set up itk v4 builds with those too ;-) As far as
I know, cygwin is not installed on them.

shall we take it off the list from here?

alex.