[Insight-developers] Problem with make install

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 11 11:56:25 EDT 2011

I've reproduced this, too, and am considering what to do about it... The
root problem is that we seem to have duplicate project names in multiple
CMakeLists.txt files. I'm actually a little surprised (but not completely)
that CMake doesn't choke on this or even warn about it...

*$ grep -riE "project.*\(.*\)" * | grep CMakeLists.txt | grep ITKZLIB*
Modules/ThirdParty/ZLIB/CMakeLists.txt:project(ITKZLIB)
Modules/ThirdParty/ZLIB/src/itkzlib/CMakeLists.txt:project(ITKZLIB)

I'll post a patch to gerrit soon.