[Insight-developers] CLang static analyzer?!

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:02:49 EDT 2011

The biggest problem I have is that the HDF5 build gets screwy errors when
trying to build HDF5, saying "cannot find the clang line"

I tried working around this but it seems difficult to compile
Modules/ThirdParty with the normal CLang but use the analyzer on the
'real' ITK source.  CMake seems to really not like different compilers in
one project.