[Insight-developers] ITK builds, but install fails?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Aug 12 14:56:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm using 5c133a24b3931bc8da3fdc8abd95f85c68a09599 from this morning, and it builds, but fails to install, saying:

CMake Error at Modules/ThirdParty/OpenJPEG/cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/Volumes/Leopard/Users/sean/kitware/ITK-debug-bin/Modules/ThirdParty/OpenJPEG/src/openjpeg/CMakeFiles/ITKOpenJPEG.cmake".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:81 (INCLUDE)

Indeed, there is no such file there.

Does this indicate an error on my part, or on ITKs?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com