[Insight-developers] Problems logging in to gerrit

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Dec 2 09:23:01 EST 2011

When logging in to gerrit using my MyOpenID identity, I have recently
been getting this error message a lot:

   Provider is not supported, or is incorrectly entered.

I didn't start running into this until this week. Sometimes just
trying again works, but other times I can't log in after multiple
attempts.

Once in a while I'll get this error message:

   Error verifying signature with the OP: null

The URL I use to specify my provider is

http://cquammen.myopenid.com/

I have seen this problem on different computers. I am running Chrome
on Mac OS X Lion and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,
Cory

--