[Insight-developers] failing ITK tests when using clang, reduced test case, need C++ expert

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Dec 5 15:34:00 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:29:19 -0500, David Cole said:
>
>>Why does our dashmacmini5 build using clang only have 5 failing tests?
>>
>>http://cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=1790208
>
> Likely it is a different version of clang.  Our build machines are using a build from clang's svn trunk of about a week ago.  Which version do you use?

The one that came with Xcode 4.1 on Lion:

kitware at dashmacmini5 ~
$ which clang
/usr/bin/clang

kitware at dashmacmini5 ~
$ clang --version
Apple clang version 2.1 (tags/Apple/clang-163.7.1) (based on LLVM 3.0svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0
Thread model: posix

kitware at dashmacmini5 ~
$ xcodebuild -version