[Insight-developers] why switch to ITKv4 page

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:08:47 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> That sounds like a great idea.  Could please change the page?  If we
> want to add new pages to that namespace, do we just make the name
> follow that convention?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Done. The page is now:

itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4

and all subpages have been moved accordingly. Nothing special has to
be done for MediaWiki namespaces, just naming the page ITK/ does the
trick.

I also changed the Release_4 page to use short links.

The only confusing thing is now there is also a

http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4.0

Can this be renamed to something less similar than Release_4 ?

David