[Insight-developers] The source of the linking errors on gcc 4.0 (-fvisibility)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Dec 16 15:58:33 EST 2011

Hello,

Due to the pending ITKv4 tag on Monday I think it would be best to get the patch for this in this evening before the nightly tag in case there is a problem with it we have a couple of nights to fix it or revert it.

This is the patch I came up to address the problem:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,3519

Thanks,
Brad