[Insight-developers] ITKv4 Nightly: test failures with 32-bit compile only?

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sun Dec 18 14:58:37 EST 2011

Hi,

I run two nightly ITK v4 builds on site riemann.sumost.ca.  One of
them, Debian-sid-gcc4-64bit, completes with no test failures.
Recently, I added a build in a 32-bit chroot environment that is
otherwise configured exactly the same.  This new build,
Debian-sid-gcc4-32bit, shows 5 test failures [1].

One of the failures (itkLevelSetsv4DenseImageBaseTest) may simply be
a too-strict test for 0:

	Test output
	Index:[5, 10] *EvaluateTestFail* -2.13371e-16 != 0

The other four, however, fail an image test with a non-blank
difference image.  Has anyone else experienced that?

[1] http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=1832340

Thanks,
-Steve

P.S. Can the powers-that-be move the Debian-sid-gcc4-32bit build from
the "Nightly" section to the "ITKv4 Nightly" section?