[Insight-developers] Looking at IsolatedWatershedImageFilter test… oddness

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 20 15:24:49 EST 2011

Hrmm... MD5 oddness!

[blowekamp at malawi  ExternalData]$ more /Users/blowekamp/src/ITK-gerrit/Testing/Data/Baseline/Segmentation/ConnectedThresholdWhiteTest.png.md5
ee978b644dafb6f52083869e0920d3bf
[blowekamp at malawi  ExternalData]$ more /Users/blowekamp/src/ITK-gerrit/Testing/Data/Baseline/Segmentation/IsolatedConnectedTest.png.md5
ee978b644dafb6f52083869e0920d3bf

itk_add_test(NAME IsolatedConnectedTest COMMAND ${ITK_TEST_DRIVER}
  --compare DATA{${BASELINE}/IsolatedConnectedTest.png}
            ${TEMP}/IsolatedConnectedTest.png
  $<TARGET_FILE:IsolatedConnectedImageFilter>
        ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Examples/Data/BrainProtonDensitySlice.png
        ${TEMP}/IsolatedConnectedTest.png
        61 140 150 63 43