[Insight-developers] Compiling with c++0x patch

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:07:47 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> A relevant patch:
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/3553/2
>
> Does adjusting the pre-processor definitions help?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Nope, I just tried with master and I still get the same errors. There
is an even easier fix than my proposed patch that Peter Vanroose
suggested:

Simply uncomment line 143 of vcl/vcl/config_compiler.h.in .

There is an open discussion the VXL mailing list about this issue. I
will keep the ITK list up to date. We could apply the simple
suggestion above until it is resolved upstream (no telling how long
that will take). Thoughts?

David