[Insight-developers] FW: ITK4 Meeting: The show will go on

Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 06:40:27 EST 2011

From: Megason, Sean
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:45 PM
To: Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent
Subject: ITK4 Meeting: The show will go on

Hi everyone,
We will attempt to proceed with the ITK4 conference as originally planned:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Winter_ITKv4_2011_Meeting  (this website is currently down but will hopefully be back up soon)

-The shuttle busess will leave the Marriott at 7:30am and 8:00am to go to HMS
-Please present your ID to Rosa the security guard to check in. Tell her you are here for the ITK meeting
-Follow the ITK4 signs to Warren Alpert 563
-We will have breakfast, coffee, and lunch provided at HMS in meeting room
-We have a teleconference machine available. I'll send out the phone number tomorrow morning. If your flight got cancelled please call in at 8:30am.
-The first order of business tomorrow morning will be to reassess the schedule and make any needed changes

Sean