[Insight-developers] gerrit approval

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:29:16 EST 2011

Thanks for the esteeming.

1. The builds are kicked off when you do the initial push.
2. Once a patch is approved, you can push it to the master with
    git gerrit-merge

It's usually up to the patch author to do the merge, and it's better to do it ASAP to reduce the potential for merge conflicts.  If you happen to hit any merge conflicts, git will tell you and suggest how to fix it.  These used to be rather misleading, I think they've fixed them now.