[Insight-developers] A patch to use the cmake test driver

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Mon Feb 7 14:49:43 EST 2011

Bill,

How do I determine what test driver is used for a particular test?
Previously I avoided building all tests, which saves a good amount of
build time, by calling, e.g. make itkReviewTests6 to build only the
driver that contained my new code. I now see
./Code/IO/itkTestDriver.cxx, but that's it for obvious test driver
source files.

Cheers,
Michael