[Insight-developers] Is it ok to return values in function params?

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Thu Feb 10 17:21:31 EST 2011

OK, thanks Luis. I've seen that before in Transform* now that you
mention it -- should've remembered.

But now I'm having some multithreading-related problem anyway. I may
have to use my functor with per-thread copies anyway, in which case
using a member-variable for return-by-reference would work.

Cheers,
Michael