[Insight-developers] ITKApps and Gerrit

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 11 09:21:15 EST 2011

On 02/10/2011 04:24 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> I just realized that I have been sending some of my itk developers
> e-mails to the wrong list. I thought people were just ignoring me.
>
> I'll try again with to the proper list.
>
> Is ITKApps supported by gerrit. Also, should it have similar git hooks
> and a setup script for developers?

Currently ITKApps is set up for a simple rebase workflow just as ITK
started out.  It looks like no one has committed to it since the
conversion to Git so nothing further has been prepared.  It is no
problem to set up ITKApps to work the same way as the rest of ITK
if that's what developers want.

-Brad