[Insight-developers] ITKApps and Gerrit

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 11 12:52:02 EST 2011

Ditto (on making ITKApps gerrit-able).

Part of what started this was a compile error that crept into the
IBSRValidation project in ITK Apps.  That project was broke because I
removed GetComponentTypeInfo from itk::ImageIOBase.  Turns out the code
that broke was a hacked up version of itkImageFileReader to read raw image
file series.

I have replacement code that makes that hideousness go away by using
itk::ImageSeriesReader, but I have 2 problems:

1. No gerrit to submit the patch.
2. That project contains no internal testing and refers to a URL that is
no longer valid as the source for data files.