[Insight-developers] What happened vis à vis the renaming of QuadEdgeMeshClasses.

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:17:27 EST 2011

I'm trying to port some code that worked on ITK3.2 to ITK4.  In the old
code (that used the itk::QuadEdgeMesh code from ITK/Review) it had these
include:

#include "itkQuadEdgeMeshSquaredEdgeLengthDecimation.h"
#include "itkQuadEdgeMeshDecimationCriteria.h"
#include "itkQuadEdgeMeshParamMatrixCoefficients.h"
#include "itkQuadEdgeMeshSmoothing.h"

None of those files ended up in ITK/Algorithms, at least not with those
names.

Is there a 1 to 1 mapping between the old names and the new names?  Or
does something more complicated need to happen?

This is a case where I could use a Migration guide!